Senior Project Manager
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Commit to your business, not a lease Headquarters as a Service
Working alongside our Launch Operations team, the Senior Project Manager will be charged with owning the build and fit out of our workspaces. You will work closely with the Growth, Real Estate, Design and Operation teams to plan, organize, and manage the build-out process from start to finish. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly and efficiently, hold people accountable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and oversee all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Strategize and codify a buildout manual to create a measurable and repeatable process as we scale across NYC and into new regions
- Lead a team of Associate Project Managers who are responsible for individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery
- Interface directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays organized, on time and on budget.
Who You Are
You’re an energetic multitasker who can use your creative problem solving skills to balance competing priorities without losing sight of the details. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives under tight timelines resulting in exceptional work spaces
- Expertise in forecasting and preparing budgets. Conducting financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
ABOUT US Knotel provides branded spaces for companies, allowing businesses to cut costs and enjoy the freedom of a flexible lease. Knotel builds and designs your HQ, supports your team’s everyday needs, and hosts thought-provoking events that help your company thrive. Knotel’s 1,000+ member network includes companies like Cheddar, The Body Shop, and Teachable.
Want to learn more about Knotel? Visit Knotel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Composite Manufacturing
Ad Technology Ops, Manager
Time Inc., New York, NY
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Long Island
Enjoy, Long Island, NY
Getaround, San Francisco
Intermediate Interior Designer - 14 month contract
Brookfield Residential, Calgary
FC Area Manager / 물류센터 담당자 (대구)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)