NetSuite Administrator and Developer
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Commit to your business, not a lease Headquarters as a Service
Working alongside our Finance and Accounting Teams and sitting inside the Technology Org, the NetSuite Admin and Dev will be charged with maintaining and leveraging NetSuite’s capabilities within the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches and reports, and standardize the process that governs these changes
- Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each role
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles and ensure the system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready”
Who You Are
You’re passionate about ERPs. You are naturally detail oriented and have a functional understanding of accounting principles and general business practices. You know how to design, build, and manage an ERP. You also have the following:
- 4+ years of on-site experience implementing and/or upgrading a NetSuite ERP application, ideally for a company that handles real estate or fixed assets
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver training and feedback at all levels of the company and create effective documentation and reference resources
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments across the organization
- Track record of being highly resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy
- Very strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.
ABOUT US Knotel provides branded spaces for companies, allowing businesses to cut costs and enjoy the freedom of a flexible lease. Knotel builds and designs your HQ, supports your team’s everyday needs, and hosts thought-provoking events that help your company thrive. Knotel’s 1,000+ member network includes companies like Cheddar, The Body Shop, and Teachable.
Want to learn more about Knotel? Visit Knotel's website.
Transforming your leasing and asset management