Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Sales Enablement Manager to work closely with our Head of Sales, Head of Sales Operations and Head of Marketing, as well as our Sales Development Representative team. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can support our sales organization with content curation and creation, training and onboarding, lead nurturing, outbound sales outreach and more. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set and further your career in sales. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, excitement to be part of Komodo Health and the drive to exceed targets.
- Coordinate with sales leadership, sales operations, marketing and executive management to define sales support initiatives and act as a liaison between Sales and Marketing
- Manage sales lead generation and outreach process with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) team, ensuring performance against key metrics
- Support curation of sales collateral to advance deals (such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work including ad hoc requests). Manage repository of sales support materials and ensure easy access to the right materials for Sales
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials, create training and onboarding process and materials and develop and implement solution selling strategies
- Manage the hand-off between marketing-generated inquiries/leads to sales development representatives; track and report conversions from MQL to SQL; provide feedback and improvements to Director of Marketing
- Maintain an organized pipeline, metrics and activity records using Salesforce.com
- 3-5 years sales and marketing experience and strong interest in furthering your career in sales
- Strong organization skills
- SaaS sales experience
- Go-getter, ambitious attitude that displays initiative and persistence, competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Sales training, salesforce.com and pardot experience is a plus but not required
- Sincere interest in working at an early-stage startup and scaling with the company as we grow
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A team-oriented environment – work with brilliant people from diverse backgrounds
- The opportunity to build meaningful products that change healthcare for the better
- An organization culture that encourages work-life balance and good times
- The opportunity to really make an impact on our rapidly growing company
- An investment in the personal and professional growth of our team members
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Great office location(s) in San Francisco and New York City
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Store Supervisor - Lenox Square, ATL
Casper, Atlanta, GA
Strategic Account Executive - DOD (Army/Navy)
Confluent, East Coast
Account Executive - Kentucky
Sales Manager, Online Admissions
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
CB Insights, New York