Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Our Senior Product Manager will oversee high impact, high growth SaaS data products focused on addressing unmet medical needs for patients. The Product Manager will work closely with engineering and key stakeholders to define, design, prototype, test, build and market features and product lines that accelerate our category leadership in addressing disease burden.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York. Both locations are available. This role can accommodate a range of seniority.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will anchor on the following:
- Develop world-class, enterprise-ready patient-centric SaaS products to help reduce the burden of disease and accelerate the journey towards value based care
- Craft and evaluate future product opportunities with our customers; create and maintain a consistent and measurable roadmap spanning both smaller features and more ambitious, market-shaping bets
- Translate big picture product strategy into detailed requirements and hypothesis driven proofs of concepts
- Map customer needs and workflows to help define technology solutions
- Partner with designers to create and test intuitively designed products
- Maintain a solid and well prioritized backlog that reflects both our customers’ needs and our build towards a scalable technology to support most efficiently and quickly support those needs
- Talk to customers often to identify and solution for their unspoken and unmet needs
What You Bring to Komodo
- A passion for improving patient care and addressing unmet medical needs
- 5+ years of product management experience in a high growth B2B technology/software company
- Experience with healthcare and/or data products are a plus
- Adept problem solver who can right fit solutions for target segments by tapping into the best of our organizations’ capabilities, technologies, processes and culture
- Excellent stewardship over competing priorities - the ability to discern the difference between what we could do vs what we should do
- Agile development experience
- Life sciences industry experience a bonus
Check out these highlights about Komodo Health:
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
Komodo Health captures fingerprints to enable precision medicine
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Komodo Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Komodo Health prior to having a signed agreement. Komodo Health is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Komodo Health and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.