Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
Our Technical Product Manager will work closely with our data, devops, and platform teams to guide and implement Komodo Health’s scalable base for Komodo Health’s patient centric product lines, accelerating our category leadership in addressing disease burden.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York. Both locations are available.This role can accommodate a range of seniority.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage and communicate the technology roadmap directly with Engineering
- Lead and support infrastructure and data projects
- Identify business cases for new technologies with a focus on scaling
- Collaborate with other internal feature teams to create abstractions to be shared across multiple product lines
- Define and articulate product and business requirements
- Prioritize business initiatives
- Voice the capabilities and limitations of technology choices to the business
- Resolve production issues escalated by developer and customer success teams
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for improving patient care and addressing unmet medical needs
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information technology or related area
- 3+ years of experience in technical product management role with a data intensive technology company
- Ability to design, identify and validate requirements for stable and scalable systems
- Excellent stewardship over competing priorities - the ability to discern the difference between what we could do vs what we should do
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Clear concise documentation
- Experience with healthcare and healthcare data is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location in NYC or SF
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Professional Services
OTA Insight, London
Senior Manager of Product Innovation, Messaging
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Analytics Product Manager
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Creative Management
Product Go-To-Market Manager
OTA Insight, Gent
Product Design Intern
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY