Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
Our Engineering team seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial Software Engineering Manager that is ready to lead and grow a team consisting of Full Stack, DevOps, and Test Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for accomplished engineers to have massive impact at a fast-growing technology company.
At Komodo Health, we value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers. Komodo Health is backed by leading technology investors on the East and West Coasts, and is partnered with leading academic institutions, technology leaders and life sciences thought leaders.
- Lead, manage and scale a team of Full Stack, Test, and DevOps engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other teams to define and deliver on the product and technical roadmap
- Establish a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, high degree of craftsmanship and personal growth.
- Evangelize software development best practices and set a high bar for other engineers to meet
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Plan, design, communicate and implement reliable, scalable and extensible software systems
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years leading a team of developers
- 5+ years experience building applications with:
- Popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, etc…)
- Python and Django
- SQL and Relational Databases
- REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Deep understanding of continuous integration, automation tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience or interest in life sciences and healthcare
- Experience in DevOps (Docker) and developing on AWS (ElasticSearch, EBS, etc.)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in SF and NY
- and more…
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Contract Mechanical Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Senior Build/Release (DevOps) Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Carlsbad, CA
Software Engineer, Computer Vision
Snap Inc., London, UK
Teachable, New York, NY
Salesforce Quality Engineer
Velodyne, San Jose, California, United States