Komodo Health is transforming healthcare predictive analytics with its proprietary data cloud and streaming data analytics platform. Our real-time healthcare intelligence engine provides life sciences business leaders with the tools to modernize and improve the way they engage and serve the medical community.
Our Life Sciences team seeks an experienced, driven and entrepreneurial Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be expected to immediately help as a senior individual contributor, with an exciting opportunity to design, recruit and lead a world-class Sales function that we will be investing heavily in moving forward. This is a tremendous opportunity for accomplished Sales professionals to have an out sized impact at a fast-growing company with innovative, best-in-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) products in production across a blue chip Client roster.
At Komodo, we’ve established strong product-market fit, we’ve invested heavily in our team across Engineering, Product, Data Strategy and Customer Success, and we've positioned ourselves to now scale the business. We are seeking Sales leaders to help us build and lead the Sales function. We are looking for leaders dedicated to excellence in job performance, who enjoy communicating and working with others, who believe in our culture of investing to realize the full potential of our talented team, and those who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, technology and product-led company. This person will be well-versed in biotech and pharmaceutical commercialization, and have experience successfully selling products and services to life sciences leadership across Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Marketing, and Sales functions.
At Komodo Health, you will have an opportunity to work alongside and learn from industry leaders regarding how to sell and deploy SaaS products in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will also learn how to effectively collaborate cross-functionally to create seamless partnerships and experiences internally and externally. We are confident that Komodo Health will provide a highly stimulating experience, coupled with nearly limitless opportunities for growth and development.
Komodo Health is backed by leading technology investors on the East and West Coasts, and is partnered with leading academic institutions, technology leaders and life sciences thought leaders.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Our Sales Executive candidate will have an incredible opportunity to lead or be responsible for the following:
- Own the Sales P&L
- Sell to Life Sciences Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Marketing and Sales stakeholders. Experience selling to Enterprise Life Sciences IT is a nice-to-have but not required
- Grow our top-line to meet/exceed our commercial targets and provide ongoing updates to the forecast
- Standardize our Go-to-Market strategy and plan, including strategy, targeting, selling approach, pricing model, selling materials, etc.
- Define our Go-to-Market needs: Sales function requirements and design, skills and experience requirements, roles/responsibilities, budget, etc.
- Continuously update the strategy, materials, resourcing asks, budgets, processes, as the company continues to invest heavily in the Product suite
- Successfully partner cross-functionally with our leadership team across Customer Success, Product/Data Strategy, and Engineering to develop and optimize the collaboration approach and processes required to scale
- Help to define the Sales and Customer Success partnership construct to ensure collaboration, alignment and growth
- Recruit, lead and retain talent critical to the success and growth of our Sales organization
- A demanding travel schedule is to be expected (25-75%
- Minimum of 5-7 years working for, selling to, or serving Life Sciences companies
- Experience selling to, presenting to, and working with/for Medical Affairs, Marketing, and/or Sales leadership
- Experience engaging key Life Sciences stakeholders at all levels across the Enterprise
- Proven track-record of exceeding individual and company sales quotas at a company selling technology and/or services to Enterprise Life Sciences
- Documented history of growing and scaling teams: designing the function, recruiting, hiring and leading/managing a team of highly motivated, quota-bearing team members through clearly defined success metrics
- Experience developing forecasts and Board-level materials to facilitate visibility into company performance
- Experience developing and managing a customer-relationship management tool to support ongoing pipeline management
- Sincere interest in working at a fast-paced, engineering and product-led startup, and the ability to scale with the organization as it grows and its needs change over time
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data and analytics, and technology
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, is a must
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum, Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Experience selling Enterprise IT/software to Life Sciences IT stakeholders a nice-to-have but not required
- Prior client-side experience in Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Research, or Clinical Development/Operations
Competitive salary and equity compensation
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
401k plan with employer match
Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
Truly exceptional team and culture
Great office in NY/NoHo
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.