Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the development of the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem through the creation of quantitative solutions to qualitative problem.
As a fast growing startup that has already partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, we have very ambitious goals that have been designed with career development in mind. As a company, we value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for a Program Manager/ScrumMaster to play a key role in the success of our Engineering team. This is a role for someone who wants to use one of the biggest, most complete healthcare datasets to solve real world problems that deliver value to our clients while being part of the collaborative, fun, nurturing Komodo community!
As an integrated member of our development teams, you will oversee daily procedures and help ensure that Komodo Health teams operate smoothly by hosting daily standups, facilitating planning meetings and retrospectives, assisting with backlog grooming, and proposing and implementing process improvements.
This is an opportunity to join a motivated team at Komodo Health, which is focused on solving real-world healthcare problems. We are a rapidly growing group, providing a unique opportunity to help a company expand and develop a firm and lasting presence in the industry.
- Facilitate daily standup meetings
- Plan, schedule, and report out on team retrospectives
- Lead backlog grooming sessions
- Manage stakeholder and team communications and updates
- Develop roadmaps and development milestones for projects
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 2-4 years of relevant program management experience
- ScrumMaster certification
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in rapidly growing organizations
- Strength working with Microsoft Office suite products, such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (or other-brand equivalents)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in SF/SOMA and NY/Flatiron
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Support (Technical Support) Escalation Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Mandarin to English Translator - Mumbai
Sales Training Manager
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Client Solutions Manager (Singapore)
Product & Sales Specialist for Japan (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Security and Compliance Specialist