Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the development of the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data. Our solutions drive a more transparent, equitable, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem through the creation of quantitative solutions to qualitative problems.
As a fast growing startup that has already partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, we have very ambitious goals, and oodles of opportunity for our team members to grow themselves while achieving company success. We value our culture of collaboration, encouraging growth, and constructive debate, as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The People Operations Manager is a key member of the People Org at Komodo Health. This role is both strategic and tactical, designing, implementing and optimizing systems and process foundation on which the People Org operates, focusing on scaling for high growth, efficiency, remarkable user experience, and innovative leading practice.
People Operations is Komodo’s heartbeat: Building a steady and strong foundation in our systems and processes, providing top-notch internal client support, and driving functional People excellence, focusing on continuous process improvement - all while ensuring that our values are our North Star. The People Operations Manager partners with People team members and leaders across the business to optimize our People programs through creation of metrics (and measurement through them!), reporting, and developing innovative leading practice.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will anchor on the following:
- Our employee data has a high degree of integrity, and our HRIS is our Single Source of Truth.
- You will select, customize and implement a new HRIS, migrating existing employee data
- Design audit-proof workflows for change requests and approvals
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy, security and timely maintenance of People data
- Lead the creation and communication of HR dashboards, metrics, and analytics to drive decision-making
- Partnership with immigration counsel is seamless, and immigration and relocation processes are frictionless
- We have a clear path and plan to support currently sponsored employees, and (in collaboration with Finance and exec leaders) have quantified our future approach to sponsorship
- Collaborate with benefits brokers to fine-tune our benefits strategy during open enrollment, driving alignment with budgets, building a plan for future benefits evolution, and supporting / communicating with employees
- Ensure compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees
What You Bring to Komodo
- The People Operations Manager has the unique opportunity to help build out Komodo Health’s People infrastructure. The role requires experience in creating and implementing HR infrastructure including People process, systems, data, compliance, and benefits.
- It is a multi-disciplinary position that requires project management skills, human resources experience, appreciation and understanding for technology, and the ability to use data to inform business decisions.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have experience in a high-growth startup, where you were a senior member of a People Ops team that scaled from 100 to 500+. You may have run this team or not, but either way, you were exposed to initiatives that went well & ones that went sideways. You had insights into how & why decisions were made, and learned a ton about what you’d do again, and what you’d do differently. You’re excited to get back to your roots and build again - taking the lead and making your mark.
After 3 months, you will…
- Successfully take ownership of relationships with external immigration counsel, as well as management of all current sponsorship cases, including internal communications and acting as first point of contact with sponsored employees
- Dig deep into our current HRIS
- Optimize our current HRIS, especially as related to data architecture and reporting capability
- Spec out a new HRIS to get us to 500+ heads, identifying a short list, lining up demos, and making a selection
- Act as first point of contact and support for employee changes
- Partner with Director of Talent Acquisition to optimize Greenhouse, including data architecture and reporting
- Architect our wiki, especially the People Org knowledge database
Check out these highlights about Komodo Health:
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Benefits & Rewards Coordinator (13 Month Contract)
Community Lead, Student & Alumni Experience
Flatiron School, Washington, D.C.
Content Strategy Lead
Dalia Research, Berlin
Diversity Recruiting Program Manager
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Postmates, San Francisco
CB Insights, New York