Komodo Health is transforming healthcare predictive analytics with its own proprietary data cloud and streaming data analytics platform.
Our real-time healthcare intelligence engine provides healthcare business leaders with the tools to modernize and improve the way they engage and serve the medical community, and the result is a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Finance team in our New York office as a Sales Finance Analyst, who will build financial models and run analyses to help drive strategy and business decisions.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Min. 2 years of experience in FP&A/Sales Finance
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Build Sales Pipeline Reporting & Metrics for weekly sales forecast meeting
- Maintain the company’s revenue model and dashboards
- Drive strategy through analyses of sales KPIs
- Work with the Sales Team on sales forecasting, data quality, contract building
- Track and review progress of individuals towards quarterly targets
- Forecast and manage variable compensation payouts for team members
- Build & update compensation trackers for each sales team member
- Provide regular updates to leadership on revenue tracking vs. company targets
- Work closely with the CRO on sales strategy and developing efficiencies
- Assist Finance Manager on ad-hoc sales & revenue analysis
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Private Debt - Vice President / Director
StepStone, New York
Senior Manager, FP&A
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara
Legal Counsel- EMEA
Manager, Regulatory Science, Severe Genetic Disease
Bluebird Bio, Zug
Privacy Features Analyst
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL