Komodo Health is transforming healthcare predictive analytics with its proprietary data cloud and streaming data analytics platform. Our real-time healthcare intelligence engine provides healthcare business leaders the ability to modernize and improve the way they engage and serve the medical community, and the result is a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem, leading to reduced patient disease burden.
Our Life Sciences Advanced Analytics practice seeks Associates to join a growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for early-career professionals to have great impact at a fast-growing technology company serving healthcare.
At Komodo Health, we value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions and services that “wow” our customers. Komodo Health is backed by leading technology investors on the East and West Coasts, and is partnered with leading academic institutions, technology leaders and life sciences thought leaders.
- Support Advanced Analytics Managers in scoping, developing, and delivering custom, advanced analytics projects for Life Sciences customers
- Partner with Data Science team to structure analytics projects and data requests to best meet client business needs
- Organize and analyze data with Data Science team and extract valuable insights to be delivered to clients
- Prepare analyses for delivery to clients in the form of PowerPoint, Excel, or other formats
- Support conversations and presentations with clients as needed
- Create and improve upon internal processes with Data Science, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Provide learnings and feedback from clients to appropriate internal audiences
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Highly analytical individual who has an interest in delivering strategic analytics engagements to Life Sciences customers
- An interest in working with biopharma customer teams in Commercial, Analytics, Medical Affairs, and Market Access
- Strong data analysis skills with a passion for leveraging data to generate insights that drive strategy and execution
- Effective communication and storytelling skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding personal, department, and/or company goals
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible mindset to adjust to change quickly
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
- Bachelor’s degree required in a scientific or quantitative discipline or other relevant field of study
- 1 to 3 years overall working experience, preferably in an analytics, market research, or consulting role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience translating analysis into PowerPoint presentations
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in life sciences or healthcare
- Experience working with data science teams
- Client-facing experience
- SQL proficiency
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.