Head of Strategy and Business Operations
Komodo Health, San Francisco, New York
Making healthcare make sense.
Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We’re looking for an exceptional, high-potential Head of Strategy and Business Operations to drive the framework, foundation, and operational ability for hyper-growth across the company. Reporting to our Head of Operations and working closely with our leadership team, you will set and operationalize our path forward, measure and drive success across the business, and lead key strategic analysis initiatives. Your team consists of two distinct capabilities:
- Corporate Strategy: Setting, operationalizing, and communicating the company’s strategic framework over the 3-month to 3-year time horizon.
- Business Operations: Driving data-driven decision making across the company and cross-functional execution in alignment with corporate strategy, primarily by measuring and acting upon operational data over the 3-month time horizon.
Operations at Komodo is a new team, and this is an opportunity to build the team’s identity and value from the ground up.
We have offices in both San Francisco and New York City, and we are looking for candidates in both locations. Your manager is located in San Francisco.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will anchor on the following:
- Lead and scale a highly-analytical strategy and business operations team
- Operationalize our company vision from through corporate strategy, strategic planning, and goal setting across all of our functions (marketing, product, engineering, go-to-market, people, finance, etc.)
- Corporate strategy: Partner with each function to understand the Company’s opportunities and risks and evaluate the broader external environment (competitive intelligence, market trends) to translate the Company’s vision into 1-3 year strategies
- Strategic planning: Drive rolling 12-month strategic, financial, and organizational planning, including all workstreams, offsites, cross-functional coordination, and resulting communications
- Goal Setting: Partner with our Executive Team to cascade strategic planning into quarterly goals and keep us accountable through monthly business reviews
- Own the end-to-end process, from design to data collection to reporting, of measuring our KPIs and leading indicators of success and set the tone for data-driven discipline and continuous improvement across the organization
- Drive improvement against key metrics, initiatives, and complex issues by structuring paths of action for leaders in each function and/or directly leading operational improvement as necessary
- Lead strategic analysis initiatives, such as evaluating market shifts and events, building M&A roadmaps, and analyzing specific inorganic growth opportunities
- Communicate our strategy, operations, and results to Board and external investors via quarterly board docs, raise decks, and other investor-facing narratives
What You Bring to Komodo
- Someone with 8+ years in a combination of strategy and operations roles, ideally with experience at a startup and across multiple functions / business units, and 4+ years as a people manager
- A natural leader and exceptional communicator in all settings (writing, presenting, 1/1s), able to coordinate, influence, and drive results at all levels of the company, including the executive level
- Someone with a broad understanding of the healthcare landscape and a genuine interest in health tech and startups (we mean it!)
- Well-versed in business strategy frameworks and strategic planning cadences
- Comfortable wrangling data hands-on and using data to drive narratives and decision making
- Experienced in driving complex cross-functional initiatives from end-to-end, including framing the problem, analyzing potential solutions, building operational plans, and driving execution
- Service-oriented and not above rolling up your sleeves to solve any problem across the company
- Highly-driven, accountable, improvement-oriented, and impact-minded
Check out these highlights about Komodo Health:
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
Komodo Health captures fingerprints to enable precision medicine
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Komodo Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Komodo Health prior to having a signed agreement. Komodo Health is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Komodo Health and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.