Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the development of the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem through the creation of quantitative solutions to qualitative problems.
As a fast growing startup that has already partnered with multiple Fortune 500 companies, we have very ambitious goals, and oodles of opportunity for our team members to grow themselves while achieving company success. We value our culture of collaboration, encouraging growth, and constructive debate, as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who loves to test and is passionate about quality to join our QA Team. The ideal candidate is a person who is interested in collaborating with other engineers to plan and automate tests to help improve product time to market and quality. Also we would like to a person who has a sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Working within agile teams to drive quality of product releases.
- Bringing quality into focus from inception to release.
- Push to work smarter not harder by automating tests and processes.
- Evaluate new technologies for continuous improvements in the qa process.
What You Bring to Komodo:
- A passion for quality
- Work well with your assigned agile team
- Champion quality in all assignments
- Communicate issues in a timely manner whether product or general work concerns.
After 3 months, you will…
- Understand what Komodo does and it’s core values
- Follow the QA process and improve on where needed.
- Be a contributing part of your assigned agile team.
- Drive your team to keep quality in mind in every step of the development process.
- Automate as many tests and process steps as possible keeping release goals and priorities in mind.
- Document all new tests in TestRail and update tests as they change.
- Debug issues found and open bugs where warranted.
- Create Test Plans for new releases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degrees.
- 5+ years of QA/Testing Experience doing thing such as writing test plans and test cases,
- 5+ years experience developing test automation using the Page Object Model and Selenium.
- Experience with...
- Python 2.7 and Python 3
- Linux and shell scripting
- Some experience with SQL and Relational Databases, like PostgreSQL.
- Automation with Selenium for browser
- Automation of API testing.
- GIT, JIRA or similar version control and bug tracking software
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in an agile environment.
Nice to haves:
- AWS, Jenkins and Docker
- Some leadership experience
Check out these highlights from Komodo Health
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.