Senior Customer Success Associate (Life Science Solutions)
Komodo Health, Chicago (Remote)
Making healthcare make sense.
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo’s Life Sciences Customer Success team partners closely with our LS customers, advancing their capabilities to make a positive impact in the lives of patients, by ensuring successful deployment, adoption, and utilization of Komodo’s products and services. The Senior Customer Success Associate reports to a Customer Success Manager or Senior Manager and collaborates with them on strategies implemented by the SCSA to grow long-term customer partnerships.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Collaboratively developed strategies and executed value delivery for 3-6 of our Life Sciences customers, leading small/medium sized accounts and supporting larger Key Accounts; working with Account Directors to drive ongoing value, product adoption, account renewals, and expansion.
- Trained and supported end users in settings ranging from 1:1 to large groups, often developing tailor-made approaches based on their unique needs, to generate their own findings with Komodo’s SAAS products, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product deployments and data analyses
- Led the day to day execution of customer projects using your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills, developing a deep understanding of Komodo’s Healthcare Map, products, capabilities.
- Forged relationships with users of Komodo products and developed expertise at identifying strategic customer goals and translating these needs into value generation projects relying on our cutting edge SaaS products and Healthcare Map to develop robust, professional deliverables that meet customers’ business needs.
- Defined ongoing pillars of value with customers and used your communication and interpersonal skills to translate the outcomes delivered to customers into a vision for long-term partnership.
What You Bring to Komodo
- Self motivation and a personal commitment to “deliver the wow” and drive progress in the face of ambiguity, furthering the joint success of Komodo and customer goals
- A collaborative mindset to “be awesome” and “stay humble”, with the ability to understand others’ workflows and attain positive results while relying on others and deliver on others’ needs from you
- A customer focus: the ability to partner with customers to define their business needs, develop a tactical roadmap to success, and generate outputs that will drive business value
- Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset, and accompanying professional skills to manage complexity and develop impactful processes and deliverables
- Acumen in the healthcare and life sciences industries that allows you to understand and communicate the capabilities of healthcare data
- Experience producing impactful outputs with MS Office. Knowledge of with SQL and Python is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to foster customer relationships, communicate nuance in a way that resonates with your audience, and build alignment behind outcomes-based solutions
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
- Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.