We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo is building a best-in-class healthcare data architecture covering hundreds of millions of patients through tens of billions of transactions. Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive view of the US healthcare system so that we can provide our customers with a deep understanding of how patients, payers, and providers interact. As a member of the Data Products Team you will be foundational to achieving this goal.
As a Data Product Manager you will play a key role in the delivery of our core claims data products. You will work with data engineers and scientists to execute product initiatives within the Data Product Team. Initially, this role is for an individual contributor and will be expected to support the development and maintenance of processing and data pipelines for our multi-sourced claims data. You will work closely with the data, and will help to develop and implement strategies to handle issues such as duplication and HIPAA certification. In addition, you will work closely with downstream product teams to understand their data use cases and to facilitate the implementation of our new data products.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Supported the implementation of multiple data pipelines for our claims data products
- Worked closely with and learned a great deal about the nuance of healthcare data
- Worked with multiple Product Managers and product teams to implement new claims data sources and schemata
- Worked with the data engineering team to develop requirements that drive the implementation of data pipelines
- Conducted data analysis and testing to ensure a precise implementation of the requirements that you’ve developed
- Helped to define new use cases to grow the business based on our core data assets
What you bring to Komodo:
- Experience analyzing and working with big data
- Experience working with ETL, either developing requirements or in an implementation role
- A working knowledge of SQL
- An understanding of of the complexities of data normalization, standardization, and redundancy management
- Prior experience with US healthcare data (ideally medical and / or prescription claims data) a big plus
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid