We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Mavens Komodo Health
This role provides the development expertise required to deliver our solutions to clients. They are responsible for building and developing custom solutions to meet clients’ needs. They implement and take advantage of new capabilities offered by platforms/products for our customers.
This person will work closely with the Technical Architect to understand the design and architecture and to develop the solutions. They will also support the testing team during test execution. They also ensure that our customers’ applications and integrations are functioning properly to support their business-critical processes.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Mavens Komodo Health, you will have…
- Become an expert in the suite of products and solutions offered by Mavens Komodo Health
- Translated business requirements into well-architected enhancements
- Participated in technical design sessions
- Configured/setup integrations with MDM, CRM, and Content Management Systems using existing product connectors
- Developed integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Developed real-time integrations using Apex and SFDC API
- Developed custom enhancements and interfaces
- Developed technical solution documentation
- Troubleshot Product/Platform issues and worked with the Mavens Komodo Health Product Team and SFDC in order to get them resolved
- Provided estimates and breakdown work for assigned tasks
- Learned new products and technical capabilities
What you bring to Mavens Komodo Health:
- Strong development, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to advise customers on pros and cons of different approaches to integration challenges
- Excellent troubleshooter who can figure out issues across different platforms/technologies
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- A good understanding of integration options for SFDC including APIs and middleware tools
- Ability to develop integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Life Sciences experience, particularly Pharmaceutical, is a plus
- Salesforce Certification a plus
This role is on the Mavens Komodo Health team; Mavens joined the Komodo Health organization in January 2021 and continues to grow and thrive. This position is 100% remote, candidates may be located anywhere in the United States. Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card holders. #LI-Remote #LI-BN2
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!