We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Mavens Komodo Health
In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to design and architect solutions for customers. You will solve key business challenges to ensure that the customer’s needs are met. You will partner with customers and internal team members to deliver high quality solutions.
Solution Architects use a broad skill set across design, build, soliciting feedback, and presenting design reviews to produce eloquent solutions from requirements definition through to execution.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Mavens Komodo Health, you will have…
- Defined and developed comprehensive solutions by coupling industry knowledge with technology understanding
- Navigated ideas from the whiteboard to polished business applications for our healthcare and life sciences customers
- Led detailed requirement gathering sessions with customers and worked with the Mavens delivery team to ensure a comprehensive list of requirements was documented
- Determined the overall solution design for customer projects, including all Salesforce components, data and application integration, and selection of third-party tools
- Led a team of configuration specialists and business analysts to create and document our solutions
- Led customers through design reviews to refine and iterate on the solution design
- Participated in customer training sessions and other implementation initiatives to contribute to overall project success across all deliverables
- Strategically built relationships with relevant customer sponsors and stakeholders within each project to actively identify and create future opportunities, references, and to develop a robust industry network for the organization
- Stayed current with business challenges clients are facing in relation to Commercial Operations, Medical or Patient Services areas, including new trends, market conditions, regulatory requirements, and the competitive landscape
What you bring to Mavens Komodo Health:
- Expertise in documenting current state business processes, identifying gaps/areas for improvements, simplifying complex processes, as well as making recommendations for future state processes and system designs
- Ability to effectively design and configure a scalable solution to meet client business needs
- You’ve led a functional and technical team through full Salesforce project lifecycles
- Demonstrated proficiency defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- You can teach and collaborate with business analysts and configuration specialists to design solutions, document requirements, and own portions of the build
- Excellent cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- You have professional experience in life sciences consulting ideally in pharmaceutical with exposure to Commercial Operations, Medical or Patient Services related projects
- You have experience in working with IT infrastructure teams and designing multiple integrations including email, SMS, telephony, and master data management
- Biotech and pharmaceutical direct industry experience is also acceptable
This role is on the Mavens Komodo Health team; Mavens joined the Komodo Health organization in January 2021 and continues to grow and thrive. This position is 100% remote, candidates may be located anywhere in the United States. Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card holders. #LI-Remote #LI-MH1 #LI-BN2
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.