We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Mavens Komodo Health
This role provides the technical expertise required to deliver our solutions to clients. They are responsible for designing and architecting the solutions to meet clients’ needs. They are an expert in cloud technologies and consulting, designing and building solutions that scale, with a keen focus on craftsmanship and creativity.
This role develops and collaborates internally and with clients to design and implement customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. Our Technical Architects lead our developers, clients, and partners to design and build elegant technical solutions for Life Sciences customers.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Mavens Komodo Health, you will have…
- Become an expert in the suite of products offered by Mavens Komodo Health Medical; Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Defined the SFDC Org Strategy and Naming Conventions for the initiative
- Learned our deployment strategy, process, and tools and use it to deliver our solutions; Write and execute Installation Qualifications (IQs) when required
- Led technical design sessions with the client and identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Architected technical solutions, including Batch integrations, Real-time integrations, and Custom components
- Configured/setup integrations with MDM, CRM, and Content Management Systems using existing product connectors
- Worked with integration developers to develop integrations which require middleware tools; coordinate the effort of up to 2-3 developers
- Created technical design documentation
- Performed Code Reviews
- Researched and investigated new technologies
- Troubleshooted Product/Platform issues and work with the Mavens Komodo Health Product Team and SFDC in order to get them resolved
What you bring to Mavens Komodo Health:
- Experience defining system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive technical design that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects at once and comfortable solving similar problems across our Customers
- Familiarity with Service Cloud and AppExchange solutions and other options for Integrating with SFDC (middleware tools, APIs, etc)
- Software development experience with ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions, design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices, and data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- You have experience in working with IT infrastructure teams and designing multiple integrations including email, SMS, telephony, and master data management
- Planning, communication and problem-solving skills is a must
- Salesforce certifications, consulting, Life Sciences experience, particularly in Pharmaceutical is a plus
This role is on the Mavens Komodo Health team; Mavens joined the Komodo Health organization in January 2021 and continues to grow and thrive. This position is 100% remote, candidates may be located anywhere in the United States. Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card holders. #LI-Remote #LI-BN2
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.