We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Mavens Komodo:
The Technical Writer is a key contributor of product documentation across the product portfolio centered on providing a world-class customer experience. This individual will also be responsible for producing content that may span a variety of products, stakeholders, and audiences.
The Technical Writer reports to the Technical Writing Manager and is responsible for the daily execution of assigned tasks in accordance with Mavens Komodo Health’s product, regulatory, and industry requirements!
Looking back on your first 12 months, you will have:
- Created and maintained product documentation across the Mavens product portfolio.
- Participated in the agile software development process to drive insight and understanding of new product features and functions.
- Served as the voice of our users when collaborating with scrum teams to figure out the best way to get customers the info they need, and you found ways of connecting with the folks who use our docs to get their feedback.
- Thrived within a results-driven approach and work-life balance on the Technical Writing team by balancing assignments and priorities of assigned tasks.
- Communicated effectively across a distributed, cross-functional product organization.
- Reported regular status of assigned tasks, raising concerns and issues appropriately as they arose.
- Produced content that aligns with internal standards and best practices.
What You Bring to Mavens Komodo:
- Experience making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to dig into the subject matter you’re writing about so you understand not just how it works, but why it matters to the people using it.
- Experience working in a team, and have the people and communication skills to do that well. You can also prioritize time to work independently.
- A passion for writing for different audiences, from end users to admins to developers. You may have your favorite kind of user, but you can write content that will be engaging and informative for anyone.
This role is on the Mavens Komodo Health team; Mavens joined the Komodo Health organization in January 2021 and continues to grow and thrive. This position is 100% remote, candidates may be located anywhere in the United States. Candidates must be US citizens or Green Card holders.
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos