We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health:
Komodo Health's mission is to reduce the burden of disease. As we continue to grow to achieve that mission, we’re looking to add a technical, hands-on, and mission-driven Technical Program Manager to the Technical Program Management (TPM) team. The Technical Program Management team leads Komodo's most impactful cross-functional efforts that push our products, application, and platform forward. Our function brings technical expertise, product, and business acumen to successfully deliver highly complex initiatives. We manage critical programs and execute at scale - driving strategy, solving dependencies, promoting strong collaboration and communication across the product engineering org and its partners.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering highly impactful engineering programs that drive our product vision across the company. As a TPM working on our SaaS application products teams, you will closely collaborate with our data and platform teams and various cross-functional stakeholders to deliver new product features and SaaS application products.
The successful candidate will have a solid track record in program and project management and thrive in ambiguous environments where flexibility, strategic thinking, customer obsession, and enthusiasm for learning are highly valued. The candidate should have a strong sense of ownership, a problem solving mindset and demonstrated leadership in driving critical programs and agile teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Developed end to end program plans, communicated them and helped ensure timely execution for application product initiatives across multiple product engineering teams.
- Ensured leadership and cross-functional stakeholders had complete visibility into the execution status, issues, risk mitigation plans and decisions for these programs.
- Proactively identified and anticipated barriers. Assertively and creatively removed obstacles that slowed down or prevented programs from delivering against strategic objectives.
- Been the point person for proactively identifying, tracking and managing technical/apps/data dependencies and aligned timelines across cross-functional product engineering teams to deliver on-time high quality deliverables.
- Engaged with internal stakeholders and Identified process gaps and to establish lean processes and workflows to help the product eng teams operate most effectively, with a focus on team productivity and morale.
- Acted as an agile coach and streamlined the way product engineering teams collectively deliver against their strategic goals and highest priorities.
What You Bring To Komodo:
- Hands-on experience in managing end to end programs and driving alignment across platform and application product teams.
- Strong practical understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies and an ability to coach product engineering teams to drive product development and engineering best practices as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Proficiency at using product management, project management and team collaboration tools, such as Atlassian tools (JIRA & confluence super user), Google Workspaces and Smartsheets.
- Solid analytical and technical aptitude with an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Learning mindset, intellectually honest, aligned to delivering “wow!”, hungry for the opportunity and a believer in enjoying the ride (our values)
- A strong understanding of all aspects of data from SQL querying objects to how data is structured for applications. Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL queries to find the data needed for a given problem or data-driven approach, or analyze a given situation will be a plus.
- Excellent program / project management skills with an ability to discover opportunities for process improvements, pilot and then drive on a larger scale.
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Komodo Health Named to Top 25 Highest-Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies to Work For
- Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
- Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
- Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
- Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one