Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to play a pivotal role in the continual development of our leading healthcare platform.
Positions available in NYC and San Francisco.
- Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
- Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
- Advocate programming best practices and standards
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with
- Python and Django
- SQL and Relational Databases
- REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Unit test, workflow, continuous integration, automation tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- You've been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and responsible individual who strives to exceed expectations
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
Nice to Have
- Experience or interest in life sciences and healthcare
- DevOps experience and interest (AWS, Docker)
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation days policy
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in SF/SOMA and NY/Flatiron
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Komodo Health
Komodo Health was founded on our collective experiences navigating the ever-expanding, dynamic, and challenging data environment in healthcare. We see the scale and speed at which data are expanding outpace technologies that are currently used to find and act on signals. By leveraging the same foundational big data technologies found in other industries, we’re able to drive better intelligence in healthcare.
Want to learn more about Komodo Health? Visit Komodo Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Data & Production Backend
Yelp, London, UK
Senior Data Engineer
Scala Software Engineer
Business Intelligence – Reporting Engineer
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Sr. QA Engineer (Web)
Engineering Manager - Data Infrastructure
Convoy, Seattle, Washington