- This role is part of our Engagement Coordination team and contributes to the DDX delivery of accurate and timely compliance services to the business. It is responsible for the administrative steps in the compliance support KPMG deliver to our clients.
- As a critical member of the team, you will play an important role in facilitating effective communication and assisting with the delivery of an efficient and accurate services.
- All training in our DDX processes and associated systems will be provided.
Day to day you will:
- Process the set up of clients within DDX processes & systems
- Administer the on-boarding, engagement, data collection, approvals and billing processes
- Look after risk management processes
- Manage correspondence and office documentation
- Oversee electronic file management
- Collate information for reports as required
- Other general tasks to fulfil the purpose of the position
What you'll bring to our team:
- This is an entry level role however previous administration experience is advantageous
- Ability to multitask in multiple applications and agile to any changes
- Knowledge of MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- High level of confidentiality
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player with a friendly, professional manner
- Be highly organised and efficient
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Be proactive and assertive in terms of increasing the effectiveness of systems and processes
- Be process focused, very detail oriented and able to follow systematic processes
- Be part of a close knit team, critical to supporting an operational and client facing team
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.