- Our business advisors in Enterprise help privately owned businesses reach their goals. Our clients range from subsidiaries of international companies to privately owned New Zealand businesses. From family trusts and high net worth individuals, Government and local government entities, to retail/manufacturers/import distributors and personal investment portfolios. Enterprise offers a number of services - please visit https://home.kpmg.com/nz/en/home/services/enterprise.html for more information.
- You’ll be given the mandate to grow a team, win work and deliver outstanding outcomes to a range of privately held businesses
- You'll work largely with clients in the $5-20million turnover range (sometimes up to $100mill plus)
- This role will rely on your broad commercial exposure, meeting clients, understanding their business and helping them grow
- You'll run workshops with clients to quickly understand their commercial issues and design solutions to assist them where stated ambition
- You’ll have the ability to use a variety of generic KPMG methodologies and toolkits
- You’ll be able to prepare and review relevant, insightful reports for clients
- You'll love variety in your role and lots of clients, you'll potentially run 30-35 engagements per annum
- You’ll leverage business networks to develop opportunities for new engagements
- You'll be comfortable working in the market to build and develop new client relationships
- You’ll be part of Enterprise’s national advisory team and will from time to time use your specific expertise and experience to deliver an engagement lead by other KPMG offices
- You’ll use your expertise and experience to contribute to Enterprise DNA engagements across the country.
- Appropriate University qualifications
- Previous Management Consulting experience/ Business banking/relationship management skills
- LEAN/Process Improvement
- Demonstrated high emotional intelligence
- Experience of growth and turnaround situations
- Demonstrated high-level technical skills and knowledge over a sustained period of time
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of relevant technical standards and guidelines in chosen practice area
- Long term experience and a proven track record in the overall management and leadership of staff both as a team and in terms of their technical work
- Demonstrated ability in business development including being able to market self and attract new clients to the firm
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Jobs You May Like
Real Estate Counsel
Knotel, Knotel NYC