- Your new role as a Management Consultant in People and Change at KPMG will include working with clients to support a focus on human capabilities and the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of talent, to enable our clients to deliver on their organisational goals.
- The key focus for the People and Change practice in 2019 is to support our clients with change management and culture journey capability. However, the team covers all people advisory services including leadership development, workforce transition and performance management.
- People and Change is in growth mode at KPMG, providing a unique opportunity for you to not only work across all areas within People and Change, but also the opportunity to round out your skillset through the occasional project within other areas of Management Consulting.
- Provide clients with change management and/or people advisory expertise to allow them to achieve their strategic or project aims
- Negotiate and deliver on client expectations
- Ensure customer and stakeholder satisfaction, enabling the development of change management and people advisory capability across a wide range of industries
- Develop and monitor project plans, plan overall work requirements of an engagement, develop terms of reference for clients that outline objectives and key risks
- Coordinate and direct assignments in a manner that meets client timelines, budget and outcome requirements
- Identify and proactively respond to new business opportunities to provide added value to clients
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Assist with staff supervision, review and on the job coaching of staff on individual engagements
- Contribute to the development and marketing of new products and services
- Develop and build trusted relationships with our clients
- Actively seek feedback from clients to ensure our service quality is maintained
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant practical change management or people advisory/consulting experience
- Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
- Excellent problem solving and project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability in business development or advisory
- Experience in staff supervision/coaching
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of the project team
- An ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, client-facing team
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven written and oral communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Counsel, Commercial
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Legal Intern, Summer 2019
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Director of Financial Operations
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Grower Customer Service Administrator
Indigo, Memphis, TN
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw