- The AAS Team is expanding its external client facing services. Strong team members are needed to deliver technically excellent work direct to clients through a commercial lens, support the internal technical needs of KPMG engagement teams and help build the Accounting Advisory practice. This will involve dealing directly with clients and supporting a range of divisions in KPMG (audit, tax, enterprise and advisory).
- Delivery of accounting advisory services to range of clients from large listed entities to private businesses
- Willingness to undertake business development activities and an ability to identify opportunities
- Attendance at client meetings as required to discuss technical issues
- Delivery of accounting advisory services internally to support engagements delivered by other KPMG divisions - audit, tax, enterprise, and advisory
- Development of specialist technical skills and knowledge in IFRS, IPSAS and NZ equivalents of these standards, and relevant legislative requirements in general
- Commitment to staying current with developments in accounting locally and internationally
- Proven technical experience in a public accountancy firm, corporate or governmental reporting environment
- CA qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills encompassing an ability to convey complex concepts accurately and succinctly
- A high level of responsiveness to client needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet agreed timeframes
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cost Estimating Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Manager & Head of Investor Relations
OnDeck, New York
Senior Commercial Counsel
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Team Lead, Law Enforcement Response Team
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
VP of People
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Accounts Receivable & Rebate Manager
SonicWall, Milpitas, California