- Our Wellington Deal Advisory team is looking for exceptional candidates at Senior Analyst to Senior Manager level, with approximately 3-8 years working experience in the private sector or a government agency. We are a team of diverse skillsets and backgrounds who enjoy working together on challenging engagements for our commercial and government clients. We are proud of our collaborative and supportive culture.
- Supporting a public agency or private sector client procure a large infrastructure project.
- Developing the strategic rationale and commercial and delivery model for a new investment.
- Financial planning to support a transaction or Budget bid.
- Providing strategic advice to a private sector client in a disrupted industry.
- Assisting government with the implementation of a sector reform programme.
- While our team has a commercial focus, we are especially interested in hearing from candidates with a government and policy background who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Day to day you will:
- Contribute to the delivery of engagements as part of a high performing project team
- Apply your analytical skills to a range strategic, commercial and investment decisions for public and private sector clients
- Produce high quality advice in a clear and impactful way
- Assist the team in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
What you'll bring to our team:
- A passion for developing solutions to challenging strategic, commercial and financial issues across a range of sectors.
- Experience working in an analytical role in a policy, economic or consulting environment
- Dedication to supporting a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Understanding how the New Zealand public sector works, particularly in policy and business case development.
- Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills, including communicating solutions to complex issues in a simple and accessible way
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.