- Our Transaction Services team has extensive experience in providing financial due diligence and related services to help clients assess, plan and manage acquisitions, mergers and divestments.
- We want to hear from motivated and talented individuals, who are keen to develop their skills in a diverse range of industries.
Day to day you will:
- Produce high quality and accurate analysis reports for client deliverables
- Solve problems, identify core issues, investigate and formulate solutions to client issues
- Be comfortable working at pace managing multiple projects at once whilst still maintaining a high attention to detail
- Apply an awareness and understanding of the general business and economic environments in undertaking engagements
- Exceed our clients expectations by delivering exceptional service
- Assist the team in identifying and pursuing business opportunities in line with our strategy
What you'll bring to our team:
- Prior relevant professional experience
- CA qualification or similar level finance/business related qualification
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to write impactful and well-considered reports.
- A passion for achieving positive results and adding value for our clients
- An ability to communicate solutions to complex issues in a simple, accessible way
- An appetite to learn new skills in an innovative and supportive environment
- A passion for developing solutions to strategic, commercial and financial issues across a range of sectors
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
The best bed for better sleep