Now more than ever, an auditor's work is forward thinking, innovative and brings you straight to the heart of business issues. With the introduction of big data, analytics and the transformation of technology, the role of an Auditor is ever changing and evolving.
Audit at KPMG takes you behind the scenes of some of the world's most renowned companies, allowing you to provide market leading insight, critically informed solutions and trustworthy expertise to understand every aspect of a business from the inside out.
One of the best parts of Audit here is that you’re working on something different all the time. In our work we help our clients establish that their financial statements are presented in a true and fair way to their stakeholders.
Can Audit fuel your future? Definitely:
- If you want to access top tools and technologies to compete in our fast moving market
- If you want to play detective and gain insider knowledge of complex and dynamic businesses
- If you enjoy interacting with a variety of people and achieving goals as a team
Within your first month at KPMG you’ll have:
- Met your whole cohort, your buddy and completed a jam packed two day induction
- Been on Grad Camp – our culturally immersive induction held in a marae
- Begun to understand what does and doesn’t make a business tick
In your first six months at KPMG you’ll have:
- Met your key clients and visited their offices, often working from their sites
- Joined the social club at KPMG and activities like skiing, boat trips and mini golf
- Met with the L&D team to prepare a further study plan and how it will fit around your work
By the end of your first year at KPMG you’ll have:
- Made connections for life and worked on some amazing engagements
- Maybe been asked to become a buddy for our new interns or grads
- Fuelled New Zealand’s prosperity by doing work that matters
Interested in Technology?
Audit Data and Innovation
We are also looking for a limited number of Graduates to join the Audit Data & Innovation Team. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in Data and Analytics this is your chance to join a team using cutting edge tools as well as getting the full KPMG Audit Graduate experience. If this sounds like you please check out the Audit Data and Innovation Graduate Opportunity. Please flag your interest and any relevant exposure to Data and Analytics tools in your application; exposure to Alteryx, SQL, PowerBI or Python is a plus but not required!
Audit Technology Risk
We are looking for Graduates to join our Technology Risk Team. Sitting within the broader Audit Division this team is responsible for assessing our client’s cyber risks during the audit process. We operate as a national team and are seeking Auditors with an interest in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems to join our growing team based in Auckland and Wellington. If this sounds like you please check out the Audit Data and Innovation Graduate Opportunity. Please flag your interest and any relevant exposure in your application!
Life at KPMG
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
- Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to ‘[email protected]
’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.
- Discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.
- Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.
- Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.
To be legally entitled to work in New Zealand, you should be a New Zealand citizen / resident or Australian citizen / permanent resident; or alternatively you must hold a valid work visa for New Zealand. Please check the New Zealand Immigration website for the most up to date information.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.