- The M365 Support Specialist’s role will be to support the wider business with use of the M365 suite including assisting with migrations, optimization and deployment in Microsoft Azure.
Day to day you will:
- Provide L2/L3 support for M365 tools including the Microsoft Power Platform and MS Exchange
- Provide updates on M365 technologies to ITS group for distribution to wider audience
- Provide input into business workflow design using M365 technologies
- Support integration and implementation of single sign-on authentication methods
What you'll bring to the team:
- Knowledge or experience in M365 and Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Active Directory, Teams and their integration with the wider Microsoft stack
- Knowledge or experience with Power Platform applications: Power Automate and Power Apps
- Experience working with and writing PowerShell scripts
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including the ability to make sound decisions and use initiative to come up with solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- High energy and demonstrated capacity to work to deadlines and deliver quality
About KPMG New Zealand
About Overview At KPMG, we are focused on fuelling the prosperity of New Zealand – for the benefit of all New Zealanders. It’s why we’re passionate about helping New Zealand’s businesses succeed, the public sector to achieve more, and our communities to grow. This is more than a goal - it’s our reason for being. What we do At KPMG we work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients – providing deep expertise that delivers real results. They trust us to deliver the kind of targeted advice, technical knowledge and industry insights that help them manage risk and embrace opportunities. Our nationwide team of 1,000+ professionals work with private businesses, publicly-listed companies, Government and public sector organisations, and not-for-profits. We provide professional services across Audit, Tax and Advisory. In addition, our Enterprise team works with SMEs and family-owned businesses with ambitions to grow. Our people are based in all the major centres, plus a number of key regions; including Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga, Ashburton and Timaru. Locally-owned, globally-focused We’re proud to be the only ‘big 4’ partnership that’s New Zealand-owned – while also giving our clients access to the impressive depth of resources within KPMG’s global network. Worldwide, KPMG operates in 152 countries; employing 189,000 people in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (”KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. We believe in fuelling prosperity, for New Zealand, for all New Zealanders.
Want to learn more about KPMG New Zealand? Visit KPMG New Zealand's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.