- Performing competitive analysis and research, studying industry trends and strategies.
- Directing ongoing usability testing and assessment, using insights to guide the design process.
- Creating and improving information architecture, nomenclature, and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, sitemaps, wireframes, comprehensive interfaces, and static prototypes.
- Conducting & facilitating requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
- Collaborating with project teams to complete interface development processes for new production projects including, wireframes, sitemaps, template and development/testing (browser and platform compatibility) while maintaining quick page load times.
- Working with internal team and client groups to design and build user-friendly interfaces and application hierarchies based on functional specifications and usability findings.
- Participating in key internal meetings including regular status updates and planning sessions, documenting ongoing progress and effectively communicating findings
- Reviewing user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing combining data, analysis, and creative design thinking.
- Ensuring design documents are current, complete, archived appropriately, and that the solutions within are implemented as defined.
- Presenting all findings and follow ups to internal teams and clients.
- 2-4 years of design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/ux/interface design contributor on a product team, guiding the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- A well-rounded UX professional who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, and connects emotionally.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices with an eye for detail, pairing creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Passionate about current and emerging product design trends with a knack for keeping our team and clients informed.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet interface trends, and pairing good data with effective design into user flows.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
- Strong sense of visual, user experience, and interaction design, with an ability to translate solutions into design systems and product libraries.
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and using it to ultimately improve the end result.
- Be a team player and take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement with a desire to make the best trading platform in the world.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
About Kraken Exchange
Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen. Kraken is consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Kraken was the first Bitcoin exchange to have trading price and volume displayed on the Bloomberg Terminal, the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves audit, and is a partner in the first cryptocurrency bank. Kraken is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders, the Tokyo government's court-appointed trustee, and Germany's BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.
Want to learn more about Kraken Exchange? Visit Kraken Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
XM Product Researcher
Senior Director, Product Management
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Product Manager - Lending
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Aptos, Atlanta, GA