Software Engineer, Frontend - UI/UX Security (Remote - EMEA/APAC)
Kraken Exchange, Dublin
Sail the high seas of success.
- Developing new user interface using React to educate and encourage users to secure their accounts
- Taking ownership of security related features of the frontend
- Building reusable React components following modern practices using React 16+
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- 4+ years of professional experience preferred
- Experience with RESTful and RPC based APIs
- Experience with modern PHP and legacy PHP
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles preferred. Be prepared to talk about core concepts (reconciliation, context, PureComponent)
- Experience with different React state management libraries (such as Redux, MobX, Apollo or Unstated)
- A proven track record building projects related to user authentication and access control for major web applications
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools. We love Webpack, Typescript, and Docker :)
- Bringing applications to production and iterating. If you have an app, hackathon project, or some OSS code we would love to see it!
- Experience in crypto industry a plus
- Strong passion for crypto. Tell us about your experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or alts. What alt are you excited about?
- We’re all traders too. Be prepared to tell us what you think about current price movements (you won’t need to tell us your secret trading strategies)
About Kraken Exchange
Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen. Kraken is consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Kraken was the first Bitcoin exchange to have trading price and volume displayed on the Bloomberg Terminal, the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves audit, and is a partner in the first cryptocurrency bank. Kraken is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders, the Tokyo government's court-appointed trustee, and Germany's BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.
Want to learn more about Kraken Exchange? Visit Kraken Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - iOS
Blend, San Francisco
Consultant Software Engineer - TDD, Agile, CI/CD, Multiple Languages
Bonobos, New York, NY
Software Engineer I, Sr
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Senior Full-stack Software Developer
EnerNOC, IE - Dublin
Software Engineer, Data
Gusto, San Francisco