- Responsible for the overall success of Kraken within the UAE market
- Maximize market share, customer growth, and profit for the business region
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Kraken UAE team
- Ensure effective and efficient operations and employ data driven decision making
- Identify potential financial institution partners - banks, payment processors, etc.
- Bring partners through the entire lifecycle from inception to close and own the ongoing relationship
- Work with compliance and legal departments to define the appropriate regulatory approach for relevant markets
- Interact with UAE regulators as necessary to ensure appropriate regulatory standing and compliance
- Partner with Kraken global functions (Strategy, Marketing, Product, and Client Services) to define and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Work eligibility in UAE
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a willingness to collaborate with others
- 10+ years of experience in business development, operations, or general management
- Experience in a relevant industry - Crypto/Blockchain, FinTech, Brokerage/Exchange, Financial Services, Technology
- Experience driving multiple partnership deals through all phases - opportunity identification, business case, negotiation, legal review, and close
- Ability to oversee and/or partner with all functional areas of business - operations, sales, marketing, product, finance, etc.
- Knowledge of financial regulatory compliance, including AML
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical expertise - ability to develop financial cost models, revenue projections, etc.
- Effective data driven decision making skills
- Technical background or knowledge of software/internet products and services
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency
- Fluent in English and Arabic
About Kraken Exchange
Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen. Kraken is consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Kraken was the first Bitcoin exchange to have trading price and volume displayed on the Bloomberg Terminal, the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves audit, and is a partner in the first cryptocurrency bank. Kraken is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders, the Tokyo government's court-appointed trustee, and Germany's BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.
Want to learn more about Kraken Exchange? Visit Kraken Exchange's website.
Jobs You May Like
Member Experience Specialist
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Operations Manager - Prague
LimeBike, Prague, Czech Republic
Operations Analyst, Visa Operations Command Center
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Customer Success Manager
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
VP, Clinical Care
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA