- Create a highly-engaging mobile application and device experience
- Apply knowledge of mobile OS (Android, iOS) and SDKs to drive the requirements and shape the device experience.
- Collaborate with and guide cross-functional teams to develop features that improve user experience, and support utility, content, marketing, social integration and application best practices and standards.
- Define requirements via stakeholder interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis & crypto industry research
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- Manage and navigate the priorities of engineering, design and content while balancing resourcing and other constraints to arrive at an effective and timely solution.
- Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space
- Experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience.
- Proven track record of experience developing for multiple mobile OS (iOS & Android).
- Proven track record of mobile application development, submission and publication (3+ live applications)
- Existing / Established relationships with application developer partners / agencies, incl. Apple/Google
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile)
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Prior crypto experience a major plus
About Kraken Exchange
Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen. Kraken is consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Kraken was the first Bitcoin exchange to have trading price and volume displayed on the Bloomberg Terminal, the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves audit, and is a partner in the first cryptocurrency bank. Kraken is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders, the Tokyo government's court-appointed trustee, and Germany's BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.