Senior Consultant Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation
We do what’s right, not what is easy.
What we expect
- Digital strategists come from all backgrounds, but to succeed you will need to be intellectually curious, to demonstrate your ability to think in a logical and structured way, and to be creative in your approach to problem solving. Strong numerical skills are also important.
- experience in working for a management consulting company or digital innovation lab
- experience in project management, business analysis and/or technology implementation projects
- understanding of relevant digital technologies and trends
- knowledge of IT cost take out, benchmarking and ROI, roadmap development and organizational design
- experienced in global delivery mode
- excellent presentation skills, supported by experience in writing project results, proposals or concepts
- ability and interest to continuously develop both knowledge and skills quickly
- investigative mind with the ability to with speed assess the current status and challenge and come up with both potential solutions as well as the right course of actions to take to realize such solutions
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and/or PHD degree
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Willingness to travel
- German and English language proficiency
What expects you
- If you are a high-calibre individual with prior experience in a commercial or advisory role, and a proven passion for digital, we can offer you an unrivalled opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-growing and unique part of our team. As well as building your strategic skills through client projects across a broad spectrum of sectors, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the largest businesses in Europe and to advise on some of their most pressing challenges.
- Support the full life cycle of a project from scoping, planning, content assessment and stipulation, solution design, realization/implementation and solution testing
- Deliver onsite client engagements as part of a team or individually as a subject matter expert
- Develop of subject matter, service offerings and points of view
- Support the full sales life cycle: from research through defining and detailing propositions and solutions, developing presentations, to presenting our value propositions to end clients as part of a team
- Content driven innovation, combining finance markets knowledge with digital trends & innovations
- Instill client confidence through relevant subject matter expertise and industry knowledge
- Effectively manage relationships with clients and other team members across geographical and organizational boundaries
- Secure the quality of deliverables and client acceptance
About us kreait was founded by Maks Giordano, Gowrynath Sivaganeshamoorthy, & Wilfried Röper with a new organizational form in mind: Next to our core team, consisting of high class developers, concepters, designers and strategists, we are contracting the best freelancing experts to fulfil the client‘s needs. Therefore we ensure the highest possible quality, which is reflected in our work for the likes of Vogue, ProSiebenSat.1, GQ, Sport1, Brands4Friends, eBay, Cover Magazine, Architectural Digest etc.