What we expect
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Java, OOP and most popular frameworks and tools (Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, git, etc.)
- Knowledge about different database principles and systems
- Ability to use Linux and the Shell
- Good English knowledge
- Commitment to learn German
- Motivation: You like to develop software and you enjoy learning
- Team Spirit and Independence: You are relaxed, but nevertheless focused, helping others and you have no problem accepting others’ help. OpenSource means something to you, and probably there are already couple projects on your GitHub account.
- Quality: You like writing good code and you know how to deliver quality.
- Thirst for Knowledge: You like to keep yourself up-to-date with latest news in the industry, trying out new tools and techniques.
What expects you
- A powerful team you’ll be glad to meet every day
- Flat hierarchy with competent people in their positions
- Interesting tasks in different fields
- Challenging projects with domestic and international customers
- Creative and relaxed environment
- State of the art hardware of your choice
About us kreait was founded by Maks Giordano, Gowrynath Sivaganeshamoorthy, & Wilfried Röper with a new organizational form in mind: Next to our core team, consisting of high class developers, concepters, designers and strategists, we are contracting the best freelancing experts to fulfil the client‘s needs. Therefore we ensure the highest possible quality, which is reflected in our work for the likes of Vogue, ProSiebenSat.1, GQ, Sport1, Brands4Friends, eBay, Cover Magazine, Architectural Digest etc.
Want to learn more about kreait.com? Visit kreait.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Senior Engineer (REQ #224)
Engineering Program Manager (Modem/Telephony)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Testing Engineer (Hardware System)
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
QA Analyst & Tester - Mobile/Web
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA