Senior Software Engineer Underwriting (m/f)| Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Financial Freedom for the Underbanked
As the Scala Engineer on our Underwriting team at Kreditech, you’ll be an essential member of a fast moving agile development team building the latest Kreditech products. You will contribute to all aspects from design and development to deployment and support working alongside product management and customer support.
Desired skills and experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in software development and architecture.
- Proficiency in designing, building and debugging distributed systems
- Expertise with both consuming, designing and developing scalable API’s and services.
- Demonstrated JVM experience
- Expertise with Scala is a must
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Participate in code reviews and design discussion with other developers.
- Version control tools
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Solid building experience with the following: unit tests,cloud-based systems
- akka HTTP, akka streams or play frameworks
Whats in it for you?
- You will be joining a dynamic and diverse team in one of the fastest growing Fintech organization
- 28 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- An awesome office in the heart of Hamburg with the best views from the city and plenty of things to do nearby.
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.
Want to learn more about Kreditech? Visit Kreditech's website.
Jobs You May Like
Elasticsearch - Java Engineer - Security
Software Engineer Intern
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Principal Systems Engineer, Analysis & Prototyping
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Sr. Software Engineer, Productivity
C3, Redwood City
Senior Infrastructure Consultant (DevOps) (m/f/d)
Software Engineer, Infrastructure
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area