Senior Devops Engineer (m/f) | Bangkok
Kreditech, Bangkok Office
Financial Freedom for the Underbanked
You will join our SRE Team to build a new, cloud native platform based on Docker, AWS, CI/CD, Vault and are automating everything with infrastructure as code. Our team is growing to support this effort.
A day in this job
- Our mission is to design, build and operate a new platform for our global business, enable self-service for our developers, so that we can retire our old infrastructure;
- The team is responsible for availability, performance, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning;
- We will rely on you to keep key systems running; Proactively monitor and improve systems and workflows;
- Work with leading edge DevOps tools and work with new technology.
Desired skills and experience
- Expert in Linux-based systems; if you’ve typed the same command more than a few times you’ll probably write a shell script for it;
- You have experience in automating as much as possible with the use of a variety of scripting languages (BASH, Python, Go or similar);
- Understand at least the basics of TCP networking and can debug basic networking issues;
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud environment;
- Team player with great communication skills, you work well with technical and non-technical teams;
- Passionate about learning new technologies;
- Fluency in English, our working language.
- Good understanding of database queries;
- Familiarity with containers and orchestration systems like Kubernetes Docker Swarm or ECS;
- Ability to build automated deployments through the use of technology such as Terraform, Salt or similar;
- Experience using Jenkins and Git, you have a good understanding of CI/CD;
- Good knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions;
- Experience in managing large infrastructure preferably between 500 to 1000 containers.
At Kreditech, we like to constantly challenge the status quo and improve our ways of working. We are a data driven company who are enthusiastic about agile methodology. Diversity is in our DNA and we strongly believe that having different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds will lead to the best environment for our employees and better products to our customers. If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with, please apply here!
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.