Senior Tech Collection (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Financial Freedom for the Underbanked
Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- Develop a set of best practices for existing collection tools: core collection system, predictive dialer, and others;
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) across multiple platforms, tools and processes;
- Closely partner with core teams and professions necessary to build a state-of-the-art set of collection tools: product & engineering, infrastructure, business intelligence, data science, risk, customer service, legal / compliance;
- Implement, document, and maintain collection strategies across;
- Manage the setup of existing customer contact media, outbound campaigns, remedial tools;
- Support HH Collection Management with operational tasks;
- Support technical escalations from local Collection teams, when needed;
- Provide feedback and expertise, to ensure most effective Collection.
- Background in software development projects for at least 4-6 years;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing effective and efficient business processes in cross-functional;
- Expert in engaging with Engineering, business intelligence, IT infrastructure, product management, operations;
- Capability of working effectively in an international working environment;
- Leadership and hands-on attitude in running these projects;
- Understanding of debt collection and digital economy;
- Understanding of customer and business perspective;
- You are passionate for your job and follow the trends in digital transformation of financial services/fintech;
- Knowledge of financial services process and technical stack is a plus;
- Education in Business/Banking, Product, Process Management, Business Operations, Computer Science or other related fields;
- Fluent in English.
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.
Want to learn more about Kreditech? Visit Kreditech's website.
Jobs You May Like
2018 Paid Summer Internship Program - Accounts Recievable
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Director of Financial Accounting & Reporting
Summit Public Schools, Redwood City, CA
Endurance International Group, Fort Collins, CO
Data Engineer III
Box, Redwood City, CA
Head of Regional Compliance - South East Asia
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga