You are a highly analytical team player bringing your experience in an Agile and CI/CD environment to the table. You have a knack for test automation tools and containerised, cloud based infrastructure. You will be working with a centralised QA team to solve the build validations and regression validations challenges of a distributed engineering work stream.
A day in this job
- Apply defined practices and domain knowledge to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Develop test automation framework, tools and infrastructure for the UI, service and performance layers.
- Integrate automation into CI build pipelines, release cycles and use test automation efficiency and metrics to certify changes
- Understanding testing impediments over architectural/infrastructural limitations and provide suggestions and workarounds.
- Work independently and collaborate with other teams on specific projects to ensure quality, accuracy and compliance.
Desired skills & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software development in testing.
- Expertise on integrating test automation to Jenkins and CI Pipelines.
- Test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Karate, RestAssured etc) and test frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG).
- Experience working on containerised and cluster based cloud infrastructure.
- Implementing reporting and test execution capabilities.
- Understanding on TDD, Code quality and coverage tools like SonarQube, Istanbul.
What is in it for you?
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation and gives you a chance to immerse yourself in the newest technology stacks to further innovate in the business. Our data driven attitude for providing financial freedom to the next 2 billion customers through technology mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Kreditech.
- You will be a key person in one of the fastest growing Fintech organizations; in essence, you will contribute to materialize new business initiatives with global impact;
- 28 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!;
- You will work in an awesome office in the heart of Hamburg with the best views of the city and plenty of things to do nearby.
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.
Want to learn more about Kreditech? Visit Kreditech's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead IT Operations Analyst
Peloton, NY HQ
Support Engineer (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Bottighofen, Munich
Tech Lead Manager - Toronto
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Senior Software Engineer - Solutions
iOS Engineer - Search and Discovery
Apartment List, San Francisco, California