You are a highly analytical team player bringing your experience in an Agile and CI/CD environment to the table. You have a knack for test automation tools and containerised, cloud based infrastructure. You’re comfortable working in multicultural environment and collaborating with remote teams.
A day in this job
- Apply defined practices and domain knowledge to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of products and services
- Perform test analysis of User Stories
- Implement and maintain automated tests
- Test manually when necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and teams to ensure quality, accuracy and compliance
- Contribute to test automation framework, tools and infrastructure for the UI, service and performance layers
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing or software development in testing
- 1+ years in manual testing or/and test analysis
- Experience with testing APIs and UI (both manually and automatically)
- Experience working on containerised and cluster based cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in remote teams
- Experience working with git and in basic Linux/Unix commands
- Basic understanding of noSQL databases
Would be an advantage:
- Expertise on integrating test automation to Jenkins and CI Pipelines
- Experience with Cypress or Puppeteer (ideally - both)
- Experience working with Microservice Architecture
- Experience in testing of Consumer lending and/or banking applications
What is in it for you?
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation and gives you a chance to immerse yourself in the newest technology stacks to further innovate in the business. Our data driven attitude for providing financial freedom to the next 2 billion customers through technology means limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Kreditech.
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.