Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 500 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
- Support the definition of risk strategy and risk appetite statement;
- Perform annual Risk Inventory Process;
- Prepare and submission of internal risk management reports to MFC Kreditech RUS within the competence of officials responsible for ensuring risk management and MFC management established by the Regulation on Risk Management and other internal documents of MFC Kreditech RUS;
- Implement of risk management processes in MFC aligned with group risk management;
- Analyse risk events and decide as a part of Triage Team;
- Participate in the coordination of operations related to risk taking, within the competence, if this is provided for by internal documents of MFC Kreditech RUS;
- Coordinate interactions between MFC units and employees on risk management issues within the competence in accordance with the procedure established by the Regulation on Risk Management and other internal documents;
- Perform analysis the risks of operations, counterparties, customers, preparation of recommendations for minimizing risks;
- Develop and implement of methods for identification, assessment and control of the level of risks in coordination with group risk management;
- Develop and perform training programs for MFC employees in risk management methods and tools.
- Bachelor Business / Finance, MBA preferred;
- 5yrs+ corporate experience, 5yrs+ in enterprise risk management;
- Sound experience in enterprise risk management, internal audits, corporate governance and compliance;
- Strong experience in managing operational and liquidity risk is a big plus;
- Deep knowledge of the financial services and consumer lending space is a must, understanding of the subprime- and / or nearprime space highly desirable;
- Knowledge of ISO 31000 is a must;
- Solid know-how of national regulations;
- Ability to train and motivate people;
- Strong ability to influence risk owners;
- Bias towards successful risk mitigation.
How to apply
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link.
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.