Information Security Analyst (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Financial Freedom for the Underbanked
We are building a new microservices cloud agnostic platform and security is part of our culture. We are constantly pushing ourselves to build a cool AI security supporting applications that can act independently of human interaction.
A day in this job
- Monitoring of the information security field and the changing threat landscape information security trends internal and external;
- Ensuring compliance with the global security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines to prevent the unauthorized use, release, modification, or destruction of data across multiple platforms and environments;
- Implementing improvements in technical security tools related to detection/prevention/reaction of intrusion, malware, data loss, remote access, authentication, access control, audit logs, secure software scanning, web application scanning, disaster recovery preparedness, business continuity assurance, vulnerability management, and risk reporting;
- Ensuring the information security strategic direction for all technology platforms and business units is implemented;
- Ensuring the development, testing and implementation of appropriate security plans, products and control techniques;
- Ensuring the policy is implemented appropriately in all aspects of IT systems/infrastructure as well as non-automated methods and procedures;
- Ensuring Security Policies and Procedures are kept up to date;
- Consulting with Auditors and regulatory authorities when needed.
Desired skills & experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in Information Security, technology solutions, compliance, and regulation;
- Experience in operating and adopting SIEM, IDS/IPS, network and application firewalls, vulnerability scanners and technical security solutions in general;
- Expertise in IT development, integration, delivery, and maintenance experience in a global environment;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs and appropriate compliance measures are adhered too;
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills within a diverse team skillset;
- Experience leading complex technical projects from conception through deployment and maintenance, typically obtained in 3-5+ years;
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies, and security attacks;
- Financial institution knowledge and or Fintech Industry experience is strongly desired;
- Recognised security qualifications such as CISSP is a plus;
- Cyber security, within a microservices architecture is also strongly desired;
- Working within a GDPR or PCI-DSS compliance environment is a plus.
What is in it for you?
- You will be joining a small but crucial team that has the possibility to make a big impact;
- 28 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!;
- You will work in an awesome office in the heart of Hamburg with the best views of the city and plenty of things to do nearby.
At Kreditech, we like to constantly challenge the status quo and improve our ways of working. We are a data-driven company who are enthusiastic about agile methodology. Diversity is in our DNA and we strongly believe that having different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds will lead to the best environment for our employees and better products to our customers. If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with, please apply here!
Kreditech Group’s mission is to improve financial freedom for the underbanked by the use of technology. Combining non-traditional data sources and machine learning, the Company is aiming to provide access to better credit and a higher convenience for digital banking services. The product offerings include consumer loans, a digital wallet and a personal finance manager designed to help customers manage their credit score and plan their spending. Kreditech also offers a “credit as a service” model, allowing partners to integrate its credit products as payment method or funding source. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, Kreditech has processed four million loan applications through its subsidiaries. The company is led by CEO and Co-Founder Alexander Graubner-Müller and is financially backed by world-class investors including J.C. Flowers, Peter Thiel, and the Worldbank’s IFC.