- Oversee, drive, and ultimately own implementation activities for multiple enterprise client projects running concurrently.
- Production of key documents, including Project Initiation, Project Plan, Sprint and Status Reports.
- Collaboration with and management of the internal delivery team including the BA, QA and Development functions.
- Translate technical concepts to business organizations and enable clients to drive prioritization and functional requirements, with the assistance of the Business Analyst.
- Work with clients across multiple business units to identify key dependencies and all needed stakeholders.
- Managing project timelines, milestones, deliverables; empowering the team to deliver by removing blockers, mitigating risk and being a proactive force in the delivery lifecycle.
- Open and continuous communication with the other project managers to plan resource requirements and allocations for the current and future project pipeline.
- Provide proactive input into the continual improvement of Kurtosys processes and solutions.
- Client-facing project management experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of IT terminology gained ideally through an IT related degree or relevant work experience.
- Exceptional documentation skills.
- Ability to deliver successful and timely implementation projects with a proven track record.
- Self-confidence to push back on scope creep, unreasonable or irrelevant requests and mitigate risks.
- Drive for self-development and a desire to be an active participant in the growth of Kurtosys.
- Experience working with data-driven solutions.
- Experience in the Asset Management industry and a familiarity with concepts and terminology.
- Experience working in an agile framework.
- Experience working in a digital medium in the software industry.
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Jobs You May Like
On-Site Specialist/Catering Coordinator
ZeroCater, Washington, DC
Customer Experience Specialist - Las Vegas
Enjoy, Las Vegas, NV
Business Operations Analyst
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA
Ventura TRAVEL, Cuzco
Operations Associate, Retail
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Production Team Member - Flex Role
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland, CA