- Some financial services experience / small understanding of the asset management industry
- Saas software enterprise sales exposure essential
- Making outbound contact with prospective clients over the phone and email to establish and drive pipeline growth
- Giving high-level online presentations of innovative Kurtosys solutions
- Creating meetings between prospects and Kurtosys business development representatives
- Recording prospect interactions in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Researching leads from the Kurtosys website(including chat leads), following up with marketing inbound leads, and sharing them with other sales team members
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/commenting
- Nurturing and qualifying new leads to be turned into online demo appointments
- Being a trusted resource and cultivating relationships with prospects
- Supporting marketing efforts by assisting in demand generation campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in German or Dutch would be an advantage
- Energy and drive to make numerous (30+) phone calls daily
- Proficiency with Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as online research tools
- Proficiency with social media (especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Aptitude to perform overview demonstrations of software solutions
- Ambitious, “hunter” mentality in seeking out new business
- Personality to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Ability to execute sales strategies, and successfully overcome prospect objections
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, via email, and phone
Day to day
- On any given day, the SDR may be making numerous outbound calls, monitoring LinkedIn group comments, sending out 1-to-1 email campaigns, researching the industry and key targeted accounts, responding to and assigning inbound leads to senior sales team members, and assisting the Kurtosys marketing team with ad-hoc campaigns.
- This role gives entry-level salespeople the tools they need to develop into one of our senior sales representatives. Kurtosys trains and develops their sales talent, promotes from within, and has a clearly defined career path for those achieving success in SDR positions.
- Like any successful sales organization, our sales representatives are consistently measured against quotas and held accountable. SDRs are compensated with a both a base salary and performance-based commission. This offers the employee guaranteed monthly income, but limitless potential.
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Search Manager (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco
Associate Account Executive
BGB Group, New York, NY
Head of Performance
Director, Sales Enablement
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Director
Greenhouse, New York City
Frontline Maintenance - Rescue Runner