Implementation Analyst (Data: SQL/T-SQL/JSON/ETL) (Remote)
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
See jobs at Kurtosys
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 3-year qualification in an information technology or related degree.
- 3 years minimum work experience as software developer at Intermediate/ Senior level.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Working competency with Microsoft Transact SQL.
- Solid understanding of JSON data API’s and how to interact with them.
- Solid understand of all major source file data types such as XML, XLSX and CSV and how to interact with them.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality projects on time, and within the required scope and quality levels. Examples must be provided.
- Working competency with Typescript or similar programming language.
- Work Methodology:
- Work within a SCRUM team to deliver sprint objectives on time and within scope.
- Contribute and conform to the team’s working agreement.
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate blockers to the team as / when they arise.
- Goal orientated. Must be relentless in their drive to meet objectives defined by team and project leads.
- Ability to objectively handle feedback in team retrospectives and 1x1’s with team leads.
- Configuration of the Kurtosys automated document rendering product to build out scalable, fixed-layout reporting solutions.
- Agile Scrum methodology of project delivery –team working towards sprint objectives driven off JIRA, so that work is delivered on time, and to the required quality.
- Developing loaders for data ingestion to a predefined specification using a data toolkit developed in Typescript.
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.