Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
See jobs at Kurtosys
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform extensive analysis on financial documents to discover optimal layout and templates for development.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the engineering team.
- Present design concepts and proposals to clients.
- Present and convey designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Assist in establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Improve on the process and drive new ideas with the rest of the team.
- Work with global Asset Management and Fortune 500 companies to define and propose best-in-class layout and design solutions.
- Assume primary responsibility for ensuring accurate alignment to existing brand guidelines.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating excellent design skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional web design/development and/or print media experience.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to detail and use of data.
- Ability to wireframe, prototype, and present ideas to customers.
- An interest in data visualization and analytics.
- Solid typography/print/layout design background.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Highly proactive - always thinking of new ideas and ways to use technology to increase efficiency.
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic/web design or a related field or proven relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Bohemian Coding Sketch/Figma, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Self-sufficient with time management and being well organized.
- Multi-faceted experience with financial reports/documents.
- Knowledge of and experience with Electron and Highcharts.
- Familiar with the Finance industry.
- Experience in responsive web design and a “Mobile first” approach.
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum.
- Prior experience working on SaaS products.
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
See jobs at Bluecore