Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and devise multi-faceted in-house sales training.
- Provide related training sessions and material to Kurtosys sales employees within time and budget constraints.
- Onboarding new salespeople.
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement by working closely with the sales team to identify challenges they face on-the job.
- Monitor sales objectives and results.
- Collect feedback from managers and trainers about the training provided and using this feedback for enhancements.
- Collaborate with the Kurtosys subject matter experts to develop training materials and a training curriculum using appropriate learning principles. (physical, digital and classroom education material)
- Continuous improvement of the overall training program.
- Manage timelines, schedules and supplies to ensure completion of training plans.
- Maintain and improve training material.
- Manage training budgets.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of training experience within a technology business setting required.
- Experience in software sales training preferred.
- Experience with asset/wealth management would be beneficial.
- Experience in a sales position a plus.
- Experience in writing and collating documentations
- Ability to manage the full training cycle.
- Experience of working in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle and adapt to dynamic training situations.
- Ability to research and apply new training techniques and principles.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals across locations (UK, USA)
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Training certification and a degree or diploma in education a plus.
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Analyst
HouseCanary, San Francisco