Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Promoting and increasing our brand awareness through paid search, SEO, events, media and PR, webinars, newsletters, trade shows and sales campaigns
- Implementing strategic pricing schemata to create a standardized rate card and value based proposition. Be an educator and leader in the setting of a formulaic pricing structure.
- Using market and competitive research to segment and define target markets and implement market-penetrating strategies
- Attending relevant industry events and acting as a brand ambassador
- Creating and executing against a strong marketing strategy while optimizing our online presence
- Developing, executing and optimizing our marketing strategy and analysing and reporting on the performance to ensure we reach target metrics and achieve a high ROI on our marketing efforts
- Forecasting, measuring, analysing and reporting on the impact of our marketing strategies on our sales pipeline and resulting revenue generated
- Understanding, defining and managing the flow of leads
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure that we achieve our sales goals and optimize lead generation, while building a pipeline through integrated marketing campaigns
- Providing leadership and development to the marketing team
- Guiding and developing content strategies for presentations, reports, blog posts, webinars and other marketing material
- Ensuring effective campaigns across the customer journey
- Ensuring core target accounts and relevant personas are being reached
- Balancing marketing strategy across organic and paid channels
- Ensuring that we are using effective channels and systems for marketing efforts, and that these systems are integrated and allow for accurate measurement
- 3 – 5 years at a VP of marketing level managing successful field marketing and demand generation programs on a global scale, from creation through to execution, measurement, analysis and reporting across channels, products and verticals
- Proven success driving field marketing, lead and demand generation for fast paced, high growth B2B companies.
- Software /Digital Marketing industry experience in a B2B setting, ideally with Financial Services as a customer base.
- Previous experience managing global marketing budgets and processes
- Experience in implementing pricing strategies.
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns across channels with a track record of success achieving KPIs in the B2B software space.
- Proven experience in managing events and other off page marketing initiatives.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while meeting stringent deadlines
- Experience collaborating and working closely with Sales and Product teams in a scaling organization to ensure strategical alignment and success
- Experience and passion for marketing web technology platforms and solutions
- Excellent organisational and operational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A proven people leader who can influence and motivate both within their own team and outside the function.
- Good knowledge of marketing tools, such as CRM (Salesforce), PPC and SEO tools and Marketing Automation
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, develop and lead a team (both local and remote) and deliver superior service to customers and colleagues with a distributed team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all channels including press releases, blog post, article, public speaking and social media communications
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.