- Ensure that Kurtosys has the appropriate tools, data, and reporting.
- Analysing business requirements.
- Designing customized solutions to meet the internal needs of the different Salesforce solutions available.
- Be able to execute on multiple internal projects with minimal oversight.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead the improvement and deployment of processes to ensure business capabilities are in line with planned growth and company targets.
- Work with the internal divisions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Product, Technology, and Strategic Vendor Partners) on alignment with operational goals, processes or improvements.
- Keep up to date with new features and functionality of Salesforce for potential roll-out or team education.
- Facilitate training on Salesforce and related tools.
- Excellent communication, training, and presentation skills.
- Have a solution-focused problem-solving skills set .
- Self-motivated and highly driven to continuously learn, adapt, and improve.
- Minimum 4 Years Salesforce Experience of a consulting nature (this could include consultative sales or technical administration related to Salesforce)
- Excellent proficiency in general applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience in implementing, re-implementing, or customizing multiple customer Salesforce environments through various industries, preferable in the software development industry.
- Experience with FinancialForce or an alternate professional service tool desirable but not required.
- Salesforce Certification(s).
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one