Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
See jobs at Kurtosys
- 5+ Years’ experience as a software engineer in a professional context
- Experience with managing a team of developers
- Expert Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Less or Sass)
- Experience with Node JS and React required
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with Testing (Jest), Git(GitHub), Linux (Ubuntu)
What Will You Be Doing?
- Contribute to architectural improvements to code bases
- Help team members to upskill
- Mentor less experienced developers
- The core of the role is focused on the enablement of the team through the removal of obstructions and inefficiencies and ongoing performance management.
- Must be able to continually refine and improve it as team and organisational needs evolve. This requires both a fine attention to detail, a sound both tactical and strategic outlook as well as excellent communication skills to get the buy in of the team and other stakeholders.
- Manage team PTO needs to minimise work disruption
- Conflict resolution within the team or between the team and others if required
- 1x1 check ins with all team members to create and maintain a high quality employee - manager relationship and to track performance in a transparent and ongoing fashion
- Where applicable, prepare and set new SMART goals for team members for the next performance period
- Run a formal performance review session with each team member (end of Q2 and Q4)
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing eﬀiciency. The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries. Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues. Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Want to learn more about Kurtosys? Visit Kurtosys's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer - Sustaining Engineering
Shopify, Canada - Remote
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Nova, San Francisco, New York, Remote
Senior Program Manager
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Optiv, Overland Park KS, US